Child Visitation Modification

Whether you are looking to modify your divorce decree or need help enforcing a visitation agreement, we will aggressively represent you. We have extensive experience representing clients whose former spouse has failed to follow through with the terms of the divorce agreement. In these cases, we can file a contempt motion with the court. We also have a strong background defending clients wrongfully accused of failing to follow through with the terms of the divorce agreement.21499167_l

Child Custody Modification

You will never feel like just another client when you choose DeVriendt and Associates. We have an amazing staff of professionals who will treat you with respect and courtesy. If you’d like to discuss your situation please contact DeVriendt & Associates for a free initial consultation. We can be reached by phone at 815-723-8300.
It is important to act fast when considering filing a motion to modify child support. There are only very limited circumstances in which the Court will grant a modification of a previous order.